One proud mama, Mary was a first-century Galilean Jewish woman of Nazareth and the mother of Jesus, according to the canonical gospels. The Blessed Virgin is revered in Christianity as the patroness of pretty much everything good. When the angel Gabriel told her she was chosen by God to be the mother of His only son, despite her fear she exhibited astounding courage and character. Her humility and obedience to the message of God have made her an exemplar for all ages of Christians.
- Handcrafted and hand-polished Mother Mary Tablet necklace
- 14k yellow gold vermeil (thick 3 micron coat of 14k yellow gold on a solid sterling silver base)
- Tablet dimensions: 15.5mm H x 13.11mm W, 2.2mm Thick
- Tablet bale: 6.5mm x 4.3mm
- Decorative frame with milgraining