Rose Quartz is known as the “Love” stone. It ranges in color from a soft delicate pink to a rare rosy red.
In Ancient Times Rose Quartz was seen as a significant stone of fertility and still is thought to be today. For Centuries it has been thought of as a symbol of unconditional love and never-ending peace. It is said to add a spark to a marriage if kept under ones pillow. Rose Quartz is the most important stone where areas of the Heart are concerned.
- It opens the heart to love.
- Enhances the ability to love others.
- Brings love and positive energy to any relationship or marriage.
- Helps bring a sense of self-worth and self-love, and increases self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Aids one in compassion, forgiveness, and patience.
- Balances the emotions and creates a feeling of inner peace and tranquility. Soothes emotional heartache and grief.
- It is excellent for crisis situations due to its calming and reassuring qualities.
- Used on the Heart Chakra it helps with emotional release.