These plants are low maintenance, making them a great choice for people who are new to indoor plants.
They need regular daily indirect or filtered sunlight (so fine for desks, shelves, bathrooms or bedrooms). A weekly water is all they require - although you can always give them a mist in between if they look a little dry.
Air plants prefer regular air circulation, so we suggest open terrariums rather than the kind with lids.
Details & Care:
- Tillandsia Ionantha Guatemala
- Indoor plants, open terrariums or mounted on wood or bark
- Requires a regular source of indirect or filtered light
- Mist or dunk once a week, mist with water spray as necessary
- Low maintenance plants, suitable for beginners