Sirens are dangerous and alluring creatures who famously led sailors to become shipwrecked with their hypnotic voices and songs. In The Odyssey, Odysseus tied himself to the mast of his ship so he would not steer it off course when the sirens coaxed him with their music. A modern depiction of a siren may be a woman who is irresistible to others, a bit mysterious and hard to get, and never takes no for an answer.
- Metal: 14k Yellow Gold Vermeil (3 microns thick of 14k yellow gold coated on a solid sterling silver base)
- 1.25mm Brilliant cut diamond in thin bezel setting
- Casting is half round/3D on front and flat on the back
- Gold round milgrain detailing and open negative space
- Amulet Width: 16mm
- Amulet Height: 19.5mm (from bottom of bale to the bottom of her feet)