THE STORY: AMPHITRITE
Amphitrite was the eldest of the 50 Nereids (sea nymphs) and married to Poseidon. As a Goddess of the sea, she represented and had authority over the many creatures of the ocean as well as the mysterious ocean itself. During his courtship, Poseidon had a difficult time finding Amphitrite and convincing her to marry him, as she expertly evaded capture and was “slippery” as a fish. Amphitrite is your Inspired Goddess if you have always felt a strong connection to the sea, if you thrive at the beach, and if you always feel energetic and rejuvenated after time spent by the ocean.
- Handcrafted and hand-polished Aphrodite Coin Pendant with a dynamic triangular bale
- Metal: 14k yellow gold vermeil coin (3 microns thick of 14k yellow gold coated on a solid sterling silver base)
- Coin Diameter: 20mm diameter
- Coin Thickness: 2mm thick
- Ethically Sourced materials DEP and FLA certified